Saturday, May 28, 2011

Food Truck Follower

Oh food truck how I love thee. 

I can just not get enough of the food trucks here in Orlando. Tonight after work I went to Red Eye BBQ truck. I've seen them at the Maitland Food Pod event, but just never have enough room. After work this evening I headed over to Howl at the Moon on International Drive. Red Eye BBQ can be found there Thursday to Sunday from 6pm to close.



Tonight I orded the loaded fries-pulled brisket, bbq sauce, and cheese. AMAZING!! I  took the food with me, but there is tables and chairs outside of Howl.
Once I started eating I could not stop. this is well worth your 6 dollars. The meat was great and BBQ sauce was perfect. Awesome! 
Don't let me be your only judge-try it out for yourself. I'm sure you will love it. One bite at a time!!



1 comment: