Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tapas Crazy

I have been in love with tapas since I found out what they were. I love the small portions because I really enjoy trying several different types of food. I have started to serve my own tapas at my house when I have visitors. It's enjoyable for everyone to sit down and try what they want and not be forced into a meal they do not enjoy. Here is a picture from the tapas I served last night!

So here's some of the things I served:
Calamari
Fish tacos-I use a mild fish-Tilapia
Olives
Cheese-if you don't know what kind go to Whole Foods and pick up the four pack already cut-its different every time
Red Pepper Hummus-Sabra is my favorite
Fresh Fruit-Cantaloupe, Cherries, and Strawberries
Guacamole and Chips
Bread and Olive Oil
Don't forget your favorite drink of choice!!

** With the cantaloupe cut it up and put a little black pepper and balsamic glaze on top. It just makes it taste amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment