Monday, May 9, 2011

What Else To Do At Disney?


Ever try running through the park at night after it’s closed? Disney’s runs are for everyone. I’ve done almost every run Disney World has to offer and I have fun every time.  Saturday evening my mother and I ran the Everest Challenge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It was a 5k (3.1 miles) with obstacles and a scavenger hunt. The run started in the parking lot and took you into the park, backstage, and back out of the park. There are runners on every level and even people power walking. After finishing the 5k we continued to run to complete the scavenger hunt to find the Yeti! We had a ton of fun as it felt like we were running the amazing race. Everyone gets a medal in the end. 


Make sure to check the Disney Run site and see if there are any runs coming up on your next visit. I’ll be traveling to Philly in September for a half marathon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment