Thursday, May 5, 2011

Orlando Restaurant Week




If you live in Orlando or anywhere nearby this is the week-Orlando Restaurant Week. Check out the site, find a restaurant you are interested in going to, decide how much dough you want to dish out, and go eat!!! Restaurant week is on until this Saturday the 7th. There are options for dinner and lunch.

My personal choice was OLV. A four-course meal for $15 could not be beaten. And it was delicious! Choices for a starter are soup or salad. (I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture) Then option of two flatbreads so Dean and I ordered both. Margherita and Portabella Mushroom. I think I favored the Margherita, but trust me both were very good. Then for the entrée-Dean had Scallops and I had beef tenders. I tasted the scallops and they were very tasty. My beef was cooked just to my liking and the sauce was great. Finally, I was forced to stuff in dessert with two options again we ordered both-crème brulee and bread pudding. There were 3 small crème brulee on the plate each with a different fruit on the bottom. The bread pudding was nice and fresh.

I will definitely be returning to OLV. They have different specials during the week and a monthly wine and cheese pairing. Yum-something just up my alley. Bon Appetite!



Margherita Flatbread
Scallops

Beef Tenders

No comments:

Post a Comment