Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mediterranean Meal



Today I was taken to Tahini Mediterranean Grille & Cafe in Oviedo. I've tried gyros while I was abroad so I was looking forward to this meal. I decided to have a shawarma with tahini. When the meal was delivered to the table I couldn't believe how big the sandwich! I tried to finish, but I just couldn't eat the whole thing. It was delish and tasted very fresh.
I would come back here for sure to try other items on the menu. Tahini is also in the works of having a drive through-pretty exciting. It looks as if the place is fairly new. Lots of seating and it was pretty empty when I was there only about 3 other people in there eating, but it did get some traffic-mostly people taking the food to go. If you want to try something new, Tahini has a meal for you. Happy eating!! One bite at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment