Sunday, May 1, 2011

Food to Cure that Hangover-or Anytime!

So hopefully, you've been reading about my food adventure. I started in Atlantic City, NJ then over to Philadelphia. I failed to mention my breakfast I had before heading for that mouthwatering cheesesteak at Jim's. One of my favorite communities in Philadelphia is Northern Liberties. It has been developing into a hip/trendy neighborhood of the young, upcoming professionals. Honey's Sit-N-Eat is located on North 4th Street. How do I explain Honey's......its a small place...fresh ingredients....hip waiters/waitresses with tattoos covering their arms..the atmosphere just completes everything. 

Really-if you are ever in Philadelphia, make sure Honey's is on your list of places to stop and visit. I had the breakfast quesadilla with avocado cream on top and my mother had the wheat pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and granola. Both were out of this world. Ofcourse, the prices are a bit high, but in some instances, you pay for what you get! See our food below and try not to drool on your keyboard!!




No comments:

Post a Comment