Sunday, January 22, 2012

Colorado

So if you didn't figure it out from my prior post I'll be spending the next few days in Colorado. I will be learning how to ski and if that doesn't work out too well I'll just be eating the entire time I am here. The real goal is to get some great exercise and be able to eat all the carbs that I want!

My day started out around 3:30am!
Doing my best to be awake.

Got ready and out the door to the airport.

The flight was only about 3 1/2 hours and it seems to go pretty quickly. I slept for about the first hour and occupied the rest of my time  with useless girlie magazines and a quick episode of Sherlock.

Then...BAM...I'm in Colorado. Riding along taking in the amazing scenery. My pictures barely do any justice to what I was seeing.

It was pretty exciting to see this fellow on the side of the highway as we continued on our way.


 Next stop-Jersey Boy's for a Philly Cheesesteak-Yes in Colorado! 

No comments:

Post a Comment