Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Blue Moose-CO

This 2 hour time difference and being up since before the sun has risen is taking its toll on everyone. So for dinner tonight we headed over to The Blue Moose for some pizza. 


We decided to split two different specialty pizzas and I must say both were equally good. The dough was really great. 
So the first pizza I tried was the Autumn Pizza-
This pizza had mushrooms, parsley, garlic, truffle oil, olive oil, and goat cheese. We had this pizza on a whole wheat dough. It was great! Now I couldn't wait to try the other pizza- the Vonnderful.
This one was loaded with grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, garlic, sun dried tomato, pesto, mozzarella, and goat cheese. There is no way I could possibly pick between the two. All of their speciality pizzas looked great. 

Well it's time for me to hit the hay. I've got my first ski lesson bright and early tomorrow morning! I will keep you posted on my further adventures and eats! 


No comments:

Post a Comment