Thursday, June 30, 2011

Keke's Breakfast Cafe

After being in Orlando for almost two years, I've constantly been searching for a good breakfast place. I'm sorry, but Denny's, Ihop, or Perkins just doesn't cut it. I'm from a small town in Jersey and just today I think I found a spot that touches close to home-Keke's Breakfast Cafe. I was in the area just over at Coliseum of Comics doing work for Captive Digital and remembered seeing a breakfast place close by.

My waitress was friendly as I asked what was Keke's known for and she explained the waffles and suggested maybe a combo so I could try a few things.
Ok-I'll have the waffle with bacon and home fries, but I don't just want a plain waffle....there's so many options. 

I found it appropriate to order the Florida waffle and I was not disappointed. Piled high with fruit I couldn't wait to dig in.
The bacon was cooked perfect and I didn't even ask for it to be crispy-just how I like it. The home fries I could give or take...I was to into my waffle. 

All in all, Keke's was charming place and I love their tag line-"It's like your hometown diner grew up and went to the city." It has a diner feel, with a bit of class.
If your looking for a great breakfast check out Keke's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment