Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random Acts of Cake

So I was in the baking mood the other night and see what I churned out. A red velvet, cream cheese frosting beach cake.
All mixed ready for the oven. That's right I didn't burn down the place either.
Pretty solid looking cake... now get ready to see the most awesome homemade beach cake!

Half of the cake I added blue food coloring to the frosting and the other half left white and covered it over to look like sand which is actually crumbled up graham crackers (if you need to take out any frustration this is great) The teddy grahams are floating in gummy life savers and some are laying out on fruit leather, but fruit roll ups would work too! It tasted just as good as it looked too!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I have to make one for the 4th and call it the Jersey Shore Cake.

    ReplyDelete