Monday, June 20, 2011

Ming's Bistro-Best Chinese in Orlando

Looking for some authentic Chinese food-look no further- Ming's Bistro is your answer. I've spent a month in China and when I came back the Chinese food you see at the mall food court doesn't even come close to what they serve there. Ming's serves traditional cantonese style food. Ming's bistro is just off Mills Ave. behind the 7-11.
So wondering what we got to eat? I ordered one of my favorite dishes-pan fried noodles with seafood. It's simplistic, but always freshly cooked and delish.

 Dean picked the duck, which was ok, but not the best I had. We ordered one dish of dim sum- the fried taro which has beef inside.


 Every time I am there, I always want to order everything on the menu. It's amazing and I really suggest you trying this place out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment