Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Continental Mid-Town

So what else should you do after a victory lunch, have a victory dinner of course! I crashed in between meals. I got up at abut 5 am Sunday to eat before I ran which was around 8 am. I am always drawn to The Continental, another Starr Restaurant, because of their retro cocktails. I never had a chance to try their food before so this time I made sure of it.

Continental serves international tapas-so Nick and I ordered a few different plates to share. Let the list begin-lobster mac n cheese, cheesesteak eggrolls, open shrimp quesadillas, and korean pulled pork tacos.






Some how we managed to eat it all! I even saved room for a twizzler martini! So yummy. 


Continental Mid-Town is a fun place to go to relax with good company. The food and drinks are always exciting. This continental location even has a roof top bar if your just looking for a drink. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment