Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fork & Screen AMC Downtown Disney

I have been dying to go to Fork & Screen at Downtown Disney since I heard about. Finally about a week ago I was able to go. Make sure you look on the website and buy your tickets ahead of time for the best possible seating and to check times of the movies.
Ok-so now I get inside the theatre and seats are assigned. It is a smaller theatre, which I think is nice. There is a stationary table in front of you with a button to push to call the wait staff. 
When it comes to deciding what to eat there are plenty of items on the menu. It's not fancy, but comparable to a Chili's, Friendly's, or AppleBee's food. I had the thai chicken tenders with fries, which I thought were very tasty. Every plate is around 12 dollars so its nothing extravagant. 


I believe the idea is there and it was executed well. Of course drinks are overpriced, but what do you expect. I wouldn't go all the time, but it was a nice experience. If your looking for something fun to do with family, a friend, or loved one-why not dinner and a movie-it's something everyone can enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment