Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pierogi Grill & Deli

For those of you who didn't know-I am half polish from my mother's side. I love learning about Polish culture, history, and food! On the way home from Clearwater Nick (also Polish) we spotted the Pierogi Grill-now how can you pass this place up?!? Not a chance.
After parking, we saw several pierogi vehicles in the parking lot-alog with plenty of other customer's cars. Take a look.


Inside the restaurant it was much nicer than I expected-coming from the beach I was under dressed, but I could not pass up the chance of homemade polish food. For a starter Nick and I shared potato pancakes with sour cream.
Now for the main course-with so many homemade pierogi how does one chose? Just order the mixed plate-12 pierogi-3 potato & cheddar, 3 farm cheese, 3 meat, 3 spinach & mushroom. We also ordered the  Kielbasa with sauerkraut and mashed potato. There was no way we could go wrong. 


Nick trying out the food!

Meat Filling

Farm Cheese Filling

Spinach & Mushroom

Potato & Cheddar



After filling myself to the top with food- I must say it was some of the best Polish food I've had in a long time. I wasn't expecting much from the Pieorgi Grill, but it topped my expectations. You can even take some polish food home with you from their deli. 





No comments:

Post a Comment