Friday, July 22, 2011

Capital City Brewing Company DC




I was in the downtown area for an appointment I had. After my appointment, I took a walk to meet up with Nick. He had settled in at the Capital City Brewing Company to cool down from the heat wave DC was having and watch some sports on TV. Capital City was the first brew pub to open after prohibition in DC.


Above you see the local menu. Nick must have walked in on the right day because it was $2 pints! Nick was really enjoying him here. When I joined him I tried the Kolsch. I like the lighter beers. Starting at 4pm to 7pm selected appetizers are $5! I'm down.


We opted for the crab dip and loaded nachos. The nachos were really good with just the right amount of toppings. The crab dip was served nice and hot. Good bar food with great company. Can't get much better than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment