Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Celebration = Food

My parents came to town just recently because I was graduating with my Masters of Science in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University. What does celebration call for in my family? Lots of eating!!! Mainly eating out, because my family loves to try new places just as I do. We enjoy rich, hearty meals, and can rarely say no to dessert!

I've got lots of food to catch everyone up on. I've eaten at 2 Disney restaurants, had homemade Italian foods from NJ, took a trip to Sarasota, and St. Augustine. The celebration is winding down as my waistline is growing! Time to lace up my sneakers again as I'm in serious training for my half marathon in Philadelphia that will be coming up in just about 5 weeks! Look for all my new food entries coming soon! One bite at a time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment