Sunday, April 7, 2013

Organic Powdered Peanut Butter

Yes, you read that correct- I just tried Just Great Stuff Organic Powdered Peanut Butter! OMG! What a wonderful idea!!!!!
You make what you want and one less jar to have in the refrigerator. Half the amount of fat compared to regular peanut better and no oils!!!! Love!! Its perfect for traveling, just take the powder and no need to worry about keeping it cold once opened. So I put it to the taste test- 2 tablespoons of powder to 1 tablespoon of water.
 

Above you can see in the first photo, my water-powder mix and second photo is what the powder in the jar looks like. Get to mixing now!!

So I dipped my fuji apples into my peanut butter and it tasted just like any peanut butter I've ever had and maybe better because I knew I was taking in half the calories and not compromising on the taste!! The name says it all- It's Just Great Stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. I double everything you said about this product. I tried it and it is excellent. I'll take less fat and calories and good taste!

    ReplyDelete