Monday, August 13, 2012

Federal Donuts

My parents kept telling me about this donut place in Philly and to be quite frank, I didn't see what the big deal was, donuts. I'm not a huge donut fan. Then we got there and its this small hole in the wall place (love places like that) that also makes fried chicken?!!
What makes this place special is they have "fancy donuts" that change every so often with crazy flavors like fig on fig or creamsicle. Then they make fresh fried donuts to order.

Holy cow, they were good. Strawberry rhubarb pie and pomegranate nutella were my top 2 favs. This place just inspired me to take my baking to the next level. Watch out!!

4 comments:

  1. It was nice to share our donut hide away with you. I am not a big fan of donuts, but I do have a hankering for a few not one now and then. If I am going to eat them I want them to be worth every calorie. This is the place I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete