Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sweet Potato Pasta


Hello-I know you think I probably forgot all about my blog. I promise I didn't. Nick and I have just been getting used to a new schedule-new jobs. Last week, we actually had time to go to the Lake Eola Fall Festival which was basically a big craft show. There we found some interesting pasta from Pappardelle. The pasta we made last week was sweet potato. I love sweet potato anything so how could I go wrong? What was so great about this company because when it came down to it, what was I going to put on sweet potato pasta????? Beats me? The kind people at Pappardelle's Pasta give you a recipe with your pasta. Love it!!


Ok-so we decided to use curry sauce. I was thinking this is kind of wild, but let's give it a go. Two things I love curry and sweet potato.


So we started by slicing up the chicken. I put the curry sauce in the pan to heat up first. Then added the chicken. 

While the chicken was cooking we had the pasta in the pot. This pasta seemed to take a bit longer to cook. 

The finished product was great. The pasta had a slightly sweeter taste, but the curry sauce enhanced it just enough. Because the pasta took a bit longer to cook, the chicken was extra tender. This was a easy dish with tons of flavor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment